Thursday, January 12, 2012

Catalytic Converter?

So my mom has a 1995 Mecury Villager (I think its just a rebadged Quest). So anyway, I was just wondering generally if I buy a universal type catalytic converter (CC) or even a CC for a Nissan Quest...would there be molding required (and whats the typical cost for that).

Or am I better off just buying a fitted.

(I'm not that knowledgeable on cars by the way)Catalytic Converter?
Just take it to a muffler shop. They have various universal fits, and can throw it on quicker and cheaper than you spending all day doing it. Really, you'll spend more time waiting for them to get it on the lift than for them to put it on.Catalytic Converter?
Buy an aftermarket fitted for the car....you don't want to screw up the back pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment