Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is it legal to purchase a catalytic converter and have it installed at a muffler shop? I live in Plano, TX?

I can purchase a catalytic converter from Bavarian Autosport, but my question is, can I have it installed at a muffler shop? I live in Plano, Texas, where they do emissions testing.Is it legal to purchase a catalytic converter and have it installed at a muffler shop? I live in Plano, TX?
sure, any muffler shop or mechanic can install it for you and it's legal.Is it legal to purchase a catalytic converter and have it installed at a muffler shop? I live in Plano, TX?
as long as the muffler shop allow you the consumer to bring there own parts, and if they do please realize that there will be no warrantyIs it legal to purchase a catalytic converter and have it installed at a muffler shop? I live in Plano, TX?
I would think so, Yes. It's part of your exhaust system.

No comments:

Post a Comment