Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where to go to buy a Catalytic Converter?

Hello, I have a 2000 Volks. Jetta, which needs a new Catalytic Converter (with an oxygen censor), I've been to plenty of shops but they are not legit according to their previous customers. I want to know how do I find a legit shop.Where to go to buy a Catalytic Converter?
Hey I have an 02 cabrio and just installed an exhaust system myself. I bought a cat converter from www.partsgeek.com



You will save hundreds from this site and they deliver within days.
shop and buy the parts.keep the receipts.then find a muffler shop that will install your parts.Where to go to buy a Catalytic Converter?
The best way to do this is to find an Exhaust/ Smog shop in your town. They can install one, or if you know what you're doing buy on from your local auto parts store and weld it on yourself.
Find a junk yard and get one. It's a simple mechanical part and they usually don't go bad for a long time. The junk yard will want $30 for it and the parts house will want about $300. I work at a parts house also.Where to go to buy a Catalytic Converter?
summit racing online. great prices %26amp; quick shipping
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment